DOT Physicals & Drug Testing
No More Paperwork, Everything is Done On An Ipad.
Get Your DOT Medical Card Today!
Hoisting Engineer Physicals available too.
Dr. Howard Austrager, a National Registered Certified Medical Examiner, has performed over 4000 DOT Physical Exams. He knows what it takes to keep you on the road. His experience helps him get through the exam efficiently with no wasted time. Our prices are competitive and we strive for excellent customer service.
Department of Transportation requirements. All commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers are required to have a Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Examination every two years. This also may be called a CDL Medical Exam or CDL Physical Exam. We also provide School Bus Driver Physicals.
If you live in Massachusetts and need a DOT Physical Exam or Hoisting License Physical you can obtain a DOT Medical Card at Metrowest Spine Clinic, 235 Walnut Street, Framingham, MA 01702.
In virtually all cases we will provide an examination within one work day and will strive to provide a same-day appointment if at all possible.
Dr. Austrager performs DOT Pre-employment and Random Drug testing. We provide a non-stressful environment and same day appointments are available. The cost is $55 for the drug test. We are a preferred collection site for Quest Diagnostics and MedTox. There is only a 24-48 hr. turnaround time for the results.
- M, TH 8:45-12:00, 2:45-5:00
- T, W 8:45-12:00, 2-5:00
- Friday 8:45-12:00
What to expect at your visit:
- Wear comfortable clothes. Sign in at the front desk. We will supply the required forms, including the DOT Medical Examination Report with “Driver Information” and “Health History” sections included. You will complete your sections at the office.
- Dr. Austrager will perform an examination, including:
- Review of your health history
- Urine test (Not a drug test)
- A simple physical exam including height, weight, blood pressure, pulse rate, breathing, eyes, ears, etc.
- We'll complete your Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination form and a Medical Examiner's Certificate as appropriate. You will be able to take the completed documents with you.
- If you need, we can fax the DOT physical form and certificate to your company. We also can send the form to your primary care provider at your request. To schedule your DOT Physical in Framingham, Massachusetts please contact Dr. Howard Austrager, DC, DACNB Call: 508-620-1585 to set up an appointment for your DOT Physical exam. Visit www.massdotexam.com for more information.
Payment is $75.00 and the payment options are cash or credit/debit card
Find a DOT Medical Exam near you. Our map of National Registry Certified Medical Examiners makes it easy to find a provider. If you need a CDL physical, flight physical, merchant mariner medical exam or school bus physical, TeamCME is the right place. For more information visit our website at www.TeamCME.com.